Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Some more from this Diwali....


Hello Hello Hellos again....

I don't know if I can call this a Diwali post as I am super late with this one. So sorry about it.

Here are the links to the previous 2 posts. Do check them out if you haven't already!
https://shopaholicmuse.blogspot.com/2016/10/lights-diwali-action_30.html
https://shopaholicmuse.blogspot.com/2016/11/silk-flowers-jhumkis.html

In this post I have 2 festive outfits -

For the first one I have the same pants from the post of half dhoti saree above. I wore it with a pleated red top. And for accessories I have an ethnic earring and a delicate arm cuff.









Top - H&M
Pumps - Chinese Laundry
Pants - Stitched in India

And for the second one....... I was just browsing through Jabong few months back and I came across this outfit. Anything different in the outfit catches my eyes. I love trying out new styles every time. So immediately ordered it. The size of the pants was very weird. It went through at least 3 alterations. But the top fit was perfect to size. The top has a high slit and the pant is double layered where the top one has the pleats which is visible in the front.
I wore Chandbali earrings with this outfit and got a side hair bun with braid on one side.  








Earrings - Etsy
Pumps - Michael Kors
Outfit - Jabong
Rings - Charming Charlie

So yes people, this is my last post from the outfits of Diwali 2016 :) Ciao until next post!

Thanks for reading!

Facebook Page : @shopaholicmuse
Instagram : @shobhita_nayak
Mail : shopaholicmuse@gmail.com
Also, you can subscribe to my new posts using the Follow by email option below!


2 comments: