Sunday, October 30, 2016

Lights.. Diwali.. Action....



Lights! Diyas! Lanterns! Sweets! Snacks! Shopping! Decorations! Dress up! Gifts! Get togethers!

Yes.. Diwaliii!
Like many many of you, Diwali is my most favorite festival. It is such a colorful, joyful and lit up festival. The spirit of this festival is unbeatable.

First of all wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali!! Hope you all are having a great time!

Now about dressing up.. I don't have a lot of Indian or ethnic wear here or rather I should say most of them which I got almost 4 years back do not fit me now :P Thanks to awesome telepathy between me and my Mom that she understood the patterns which helped me get last minute blouses stitched from India and sent here :) :)



Here is one of the outfit I wore this Diwali. I wore a regular plain sari in Indowestern style. This was one of the easiest way for half dhoti style I found here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sVaN4k-moNc
I got this pant stitched in India during my visit couple years back for one of my Kurtas  and I must say that I have used this more than I thought I would!
Saree and blouse are both from a shop in Bangalore, India..









How do you like this look? I have 3 more looks to post but I did not get time to edit and put it all together for this post. However you will hear more from me soon about the remaining looks.

Thanks for reading!

Facebook Page : @shopaholicmuse
Instagram : @shobhita_nayak
Mail : shopaholicmuse@gmail.com
Also, you can subscribe to my new posts using the Follow by email option below!  




3 comments: