Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Silk... Flowers... Jhumkis....


Hello everyone!

Here is one more look from this year's Diwali. I went total traditional with silk Sari here.
Have you read my first post yet? Click here to read it.

This is my sister's sari which she wore at my wedding. It is such a pretty pretty color. Pink just attract me!! :P And the sari too is light weight making it easy to carry entire day. It initially had the same shade pink blouse to it. I got a green contrast blouse stitched to it. For accessories I wore a gold choker with a traditional Jhumkis.
And for that extra thingy I wore flowers on the right of my hairdo. 

And I got this new makeup set from smash box cosmetics called Lighting Theory which I have been playing around with these days. I have used the same one here. Its real amazing and has easy to use colors! 







I know this look may not be anything very new but traditional has its own sweet charm! I really enjoyed running around in this outfit entire evening here.

Thanks for reading!

Facebook Page : @shopaholicmuse
Instagram : @shobhita_nayak
Mail : shopaholicmuse@gmail.com
Also, you can subscribe to my new posts using the Follow by email option below!



No comments:

Post a Comment