Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Revoir....


Heylos to all youuu....

Its been a little over 4 months since I last posted something on this blog.. So thought its high high time now! A lot of things have been happening around.

First and foremost news as its obvious from the title is that WE ARE EXPECTING!!! Yayy... Many of you may already have heard about this on my instagram if you have been following me.. So well I finish 26 weeks now.. Its been super exciting!!

To be honest, in these last 4 months I have tried writing some posts but for some reason or the other couldn't get it to completion. But once again better late than never.. So finally here it is!!

So in this post I wanted to share one of the types of outfits I have been wearing during my second trimester. First trimester was very normal i.e. I wore my regular clothes and did not need any maternity stuff.. Its only sometime during fourth month I felt the need for maternity clothes.. The only things I have invested in so far is a pencil skirt which I have covered in this blog post and some pants which I will be covering in the next blog.

Midi skirts have been of great great rescue until now.. They are stylish, comfy for both office and casual wear. So here are few of the outfits... Let me know how you like it.. :)





First look details -
Crop Sweater - Anthropologie
Skirt - This is a maternity skirt from Topshop
Bag - Fossil
Shoes - Aldo
Sunglasses - Timberland [Stolen from hubby]






Second look details
Crop top and skirt - ASOS
Vest - Ajio
Shoes - Zara
Bag - ASOS





Third look details -
Top - H&M
Skirt - This is maternity skirt from Topshop
Sunglasses - Miu Miu
Bag - Holi
Shoes - Aldo




Fourth look details -
Top - Zara
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Aldo
Duster - Boohoo



Last look details -
Sweater - A&F
Bag - Aldo
Belt - Gap
Skirt - ASOS
Shoes - Nordstorm Rack
Sunglasses - Nordstorm Rack






Thanks for reading! I will be posting more from 2nd trimester in next few days.. So watch this space :)

Sayonara until then!

Facebook Page : @shopaholicmuse
Instagram : @shobhita_nayak
Mail : shopaholicmuse@gmail.com
Also, you can subscribe to my new posts using the Follow by email option below!

5 comments:

  1. First of all Congrats Shobi :-*:-* I loved all d outfits moreover u look so fab n stylish in all of it good going dear n Good luck for your new journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much sweetie 😘😘😊

      Delete
  2. Hey Shobhita... Nothing comes close to the feeling of nurturing a life inside your body. It has never been aptly described in words and it never will be. Experiencing is the only way to find out. Congratulations for getting yours.... Take Care.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Chethana.. really nice words.. read again n again 😇😊

      Delete
  3. Hey Shobhita, Nothing comes close to the feeling of nurturing a life inside your body. It has never been aptly described in words and it never will be. Experiencing is the only way to find out. Congratulations for getting yours.

    ReplyDelete