Saturday, October 15, 2016

Amidst the mountains!





A big hellos to you all!!

Last weekend we visited Denver, Colorado. So I thought of making this post with my outfits from the vacation :) I had been wanting to visit Denver since a long time and finally we made it. It is no doubt a very beautiful place amidst the rocky mountains. And they looked even more gorgeous with snow on top.

The temperature was on chilly side as we were mostly on high altitudes. So I am in sweaters and turtle necks most of the time.

So here we go....




In my first outfit here I have worn an over sized silver gray sweater with coated leggings. Usually with sweaters I always tend to go one or two sizes up for that cozy comfy look. This sweater has 2 zippers in the front which I have tucked in.
And ah.. the scarf.. By now you must have realized I have something for the scarves. ;)  I have tied a square silk scarf around my neck. Shoes are my new favorite 'The metallic slip ons' which I think goes very well with this outfit. Makeup and accessories was very minimal.







Sweater : Abercrombie and Fitch
Coated leggings : Forever 21
Earrings : H&M
Bag and Shoes : Nine west
Sunglasses : Gap


In my second outfit here I have worn a striped flared overalls with fitted turtle neck. I wore this on the last day when we were strolling around Denver downtown. For shoes I am wearing flat loafers with tassels. And these round mirrored sunglasses are fun! Accessories wise I just have a statement ring and a big buckle broad belt. Makeup is minimal here again.








Turtle neck : Zara
Jumpsuit : Mango
Shoes : Old Navy
Bag : Nine west
Ring : Charming Clarlie
Belt : From India

Next I have put some random photos from other 2 days of our trip. One of the days we went on hiking where I wore all black with gray shoes. And for hair I went with half hair tied up to a knot look.





Top : Under Armour
Leggings : Fabletics
Wind breaker jacket : Puma
Shoes : Kylie Jenner Fierce from Puma
Sunglasses : Gap

And the other day I again wore an over sized sweater with front tucked in skinny jeans. I went with ripped skinny and cuffed it up. Added a simple floral scarf to complete the look.






Sweater : Ann Taylor
Jeans : Gap
Scarf : Forever 21
Shoes : Kylie Jenner Fierce from Puma


So people, thats it in today's post! Hope you enjoyed this one.
Thanks for reading!

Sayonara until next time!! :)

Facebook Page : @shopaholicmuse
Instagram : @shobhita_nayak
Mail : shopaholicmuse@gmail.com
Also, you can subscribe to my new posts using the Follow by email option below!  








No comments:

Post a Comment