Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fall into Autumn..


Hellos people!

I want to start this post with a quote I totally agree -

"Fashion is what you're offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose." —Lauren Hutton


The Fall is here!.. Its the favorite season for most people here. The comfort of layering with vast ways to experiment on outfits makes Fall truly a favorable season. And of-course the colors. They are just damn pretty. It is impossible to put that beauty in words.

Mix textures.. Try on that texture which you always wanted to.. Be it velvet, silk, satin, leathery.. or mix patterns.. Try plaids or huge dark florals.. Layer it.. Belt it..
So many different options to experiment.. :)

Here are few of my recent favorites...



1. Blue it up

I have an ALL blue dressed up outfit here. I have teamed up my powder blue shorts[Yes! Powder blue is one of the fall color trends this year..] with polka dots sheer tights and navy lace top. Finished it up with a bow belt from the same hue and cobalt oversized coat.
Blue nail polish is more of a coincidence :P







Shorts : Banana Republic
Top and tights : Loft
Belt and Coat : Forever 21
Bag : Calvin Klein
Boots : Zara


2. Ruffles

Next I have is a ruffled dress I picked up early this year. I have styled it with over the knee dark brown stretch boots. The front of the boot is suede and back is stretchy. And for the bag I have multi textured bag. I have a thing for multi textured bags these days. I think all the colors in this outfit fit perfect for this season.








Dress : Banana Republic
Shoes : DSW
Bag : Nine West
Scarf : Zara
Rings : Forever 21

3. Sweater co-ords

No matter what material, coords always provide effortless style. Here is my fall co-ords. It is a sleeveless turtle neck oversized sweater with a ribbed pencil skirt. I have added a tie up belt to give a structure to it and added a layer of long length cardigan to finish the look. I have kept all the accessories in the same color family which I think provides an easy casual fall cozy look.







Top : Forever 21
Skirt : H&M
Belt : Mango
Cardigan and Boots : Forever 21
Bag : Nine West

For lipstick I have worn the MAC DIVA with a little bit of ALL FIRED RED for all outfits. I had heard a lot of good reviews about this color and it fits perfect in the fall color palette. I am a total fan of MAC matte lipsticks.

So thats it for today! Thank you very much for reading!! :)
Which outfit did you like the most in this post? Rate them from 1 to 3 in the comments below :)

You can connect with me on Facebook page called @shopaholicmuse and Instagram account[@shobhita_nayak].

Also, you can subscribe to my new posts using the Follow by email option below! 






2 comments:

  1. Another great post ! Love the first and second outfits and of course the bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry.. Saw your comment now.. Thank you girl! :* :*

    ReplyDelete