Sunday, September 18, 2016

The flared affair!




Hellos to all you lovely people!


As the title of the blog states, today's post is about the flares :)

I used to be a little hesitant about wearing any kind of flared pants earlier. I thought it would look baggy on me. But after I tried and got used to I really love them. I own quite a few now. They are undeniably very comfortable and provide the most easy ways to dress up or dress down. This flared pant or I must say the culottes I am wearing in this blog is one of the most recent purchases but I have worn it many many times. I am listing down 3 looks here. Hope you all like it!!







They have the flare and are high waisted and also have polka dots. What not to love about them!! :x

1. Dress it up

The first look I have here is a dressed up one. This top is an organza material crop. To give it an evening look I have a simple twisted bun on the side, some dangling gold earrings. Completed the look with color coordination of box clutch and red pumps.







Pants, Top, Clutch - Zara
Earrings - Charming Charlie
Bracelet - Express
Shoes - DSW [Chinese Laundry
Lipstick - Mac Mehr


2. Dress it down

Second look is a semi casual look where I have mixed textures and prints. The crop top I have worn here is of textured jacquard fabric. I have kept the rest of the look simple with a pointy toe kitten heels and checker printed white clutch for a nice contrast of prints. Accessories wise I just have a big metal bangle I bought from India. 







Top - Hollister
Cardigan - H&M
Clutch - Target
Ring and bangle - India
Shoes - Macys
Lipstick - Burts Bees Magenta Rush


3. Go minimal

This 3rd look is a very casual go to look with my favorite sneakers[Trust me.. You are going to see a lot more of this ;)]. All I have here is a basic B/W striped top and sneakers. Completed the look with a hat. 








Top - H&M
Hat - Express
Shoes - Aldo
Accessories - Rings from Charlotte Russe
Makeup - Girl About town from MAC


How do you like this post? Which look is your favorite? 

You can leave a comment below or I have a Facebook page called @shopaholicmuse and Instagram account[@shobhita_nayak] where you can connect with me.

Also, you can subscribe to my new posts below!



See ya next time!
Bubbyeeee :)







8 comments:

  1. Loved all the looks . My most fav one is the third one ������..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku Thanku Vandi... 😊 Yeah third one is the most comfortable yet trendy one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. All d looks are too good :-) U look stunning babe but I loved d first one most :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved them all...u look stunning in all the three outfits ☺😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu very much Anushree! 😊😊😇

      Delete
  5. All are too good. My fav look is last one.

    ReplyDelete