Saturday, August 27, 2016

Want to know this muse?


Namaste.... Hello..... Hola..... Bonjour to all of you...............

'Playing dress up begins at age 5 but never truly ends!' - Kate Spade

How true! Ahh.. The joy of dressing up is =D7

I have been thinking about starting a blog for almost more than 2 years now. I know.. A long time! Well, better late than never.. I recently turned 30 and my instinct of starting a blog got stronger since then. And also my dear hubby said better try one at 30 than to regret when I am 60. So here I am.... This post is purely an introduction blog as the title states.

Before I start I want to give a huge shoutout to all the bloggers out there who inspire me and many others every day.


Know me :

I am from a small town in India with an extremely high interest in fashion and style from childhood. A software engineer by profession working in US right now. I am mostly a reserved person which is often perceived to be a girl with an attitude. :D That perception goes off once you start knowing me[I hope so :)] ]
And lastly I must say this.. Dressing up is one of the most favorite part of my day.  =D7


Inspiration : 

Actually a lot and lot of people.. With social medias you have access to every kind of information at your finger tips. So day in day out so many people online inspire me on fashion and style. 
And for the root inspiration I must say my dear Mumma. She did her bestest to fulfill my small town fashion dreams when I was back in India. 

My Style :

Fashion has always been my passion. My style has definitely evolved over the years with a lot of experiments of which few were success and many were a disasters :D. When I look back to some photos of my clothes I think to myself "My God! What was I thinking!!". But yeah one learns through the mistakes made.
So at this point I can definitely say that I have gained a sense of my personal style. Its mostly on the contemporary side. But if I have to define it with a phrase, I would call it "Smart, Edgy and definitely Comfy!".
My journey in US has given me a good exposure, opportunity to explore and experiment much more than I ever thought.

Me and Shopping :

Well, its all in the blog's name. No day passes by without adding a couple of items in the shopping cart :D I think I am a budget shopper. But yes I am guilty.. I do LOVEEEE and enjoy shopping to an extent more than I can explain :) 

How frequent will I post? 

I cross my heart and say that plan to post once in about 15 days.  :) 

What to expect out of my blogs : 

I mostly plan on writing posts like "What to wear for <someOcassionOrPlaceOrEvent>?" or "Different ways to style a <pieceOfItem>" kind of things. I personally go to internet for these kind of questions a lot. So I hope to help and inspire someone with this. And occasionally I will also be sharing my ootds/ootns[Outfit of the day/night] etc. 
I am super duper excited to share my outfits journey and ideas with you all. I am literally dancing when I am typing this.. 


Do I have it in me?? 

Well lets see.... [fingers crossed]












16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your blogs madem shopaholic....even I like to shop but I am mostly stuck with the same kind of outfits...I really hope that your blog will help me come out of the monotonous world of old fashioned clothes and help me enter in the world of colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thankuuu so very much sweetie 😘😘😊

      Delete
  3. This is an amazing start Shobhita, I am extremely excited to read all of your blogs. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best luck shobita...good going...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best luck shobita...good going...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice start Shobhita, all the best!! Looking forward to more from you. Happy blogging - Sushama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice start Shobhita, all the best!! Looking forward to more from you. Happy blogging - Sushama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at my work friend turning blogger! I look forward to reading about your interest even if my wardrobe consists of t-shirts and jeans! Wendy

    ReplyDelete